Sunday, October 24, 2010

It's not a goodbye, it's a hello!

Yes people, I have decided to write again... because...

I have new camera!

And I miss bloging!

.......................................

But mostly I have got nothing else to do other than worrying about my actual work!

Anyway, blogspot now have quite a collection of nice layouts - good stuffs! I remembered back in the days, I used to spend hours looking for nice & descent layout and attempting to teach myself java and html - never really successful -_-"

4 comments:

  1. lorh daia, hilang dah old entries? haha.
    lame dah tak bukak blog neh. update slalu, I'll come more frequent. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. please la write ok? i miss your writing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. deremind, hehe i know u one of my vandy junior, tapi aku tak sure sape kah anda? sbb nama mcm tak dpt nk teka. hehehe

    lynn - mmg miss blogging jugak, but seriously, i didnt know u have a blog. have to spend a weekend to go all the way from 2005!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe. mmg susah kalo teka from that name. Nazirah ler nih. best2 banyak update dah.

    ReplyDelete