Monday, November 8, 2010

Qatar Airways

So I got to fly business class with Qatar Airways. The seat was spacious. I got to pick my seat, so I picked the one at the back all by myself. Immediately, I tried all kind of seat adjustment... including converting the seat into a bed.

30 min after take off, we were offered lunch from the menu.

And more food:



As if it was not enough, they also gave me, Godiva chocolate... and very very nice coffee... (NOT complaining)


Other free stuffs that I got were including amenities kit - traveling socks and eye mask, and beauty kit - lotion, moisturizer, lip balm, comb etc.

Of course, the entertainment packages were great! I watched 3 movies - Shawshank Redemption, Cyrus ( heh, i've always liked stupid movie like this, turned out, it wasn't too stupid), and Nodame Cantabile II... and series of friends and family guy in between.

The Qatar Airways crew were of course, super helpful and friendly too. All in all, I gave them 4.2 stars!

3 comments:

  1. wahhh bestnye daiaaa im sure ure having soo much fun urself and ofcourse, the free stuff and good service makes it even better for ur trip !

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was of course great. expected from a 4.2 star flight! haha

    ReplyDelete