i love the show! thanks to lynn / aidura / tasha for introducing it to me. so i now am finally current in keeping up with the episode.
when i think about it, the castings are pretty much similar to my very own beloved brothers and sisters! if you've met my brothers and sisters, you can probably add to the descriptions or agree/ disagree with the scores that i have given below. score is 0-10.
Sarah Walker vs Niza
- the responsible one - 6, we depend on her to get food for us if our parents not around
- loving - 3, ermm not to me
- in love with her children - 10, my sister is obsessed with my niece, marris afinna. but anyway, who wouldn't?
- successful business woman - 5, my brother in law owns a stationery shop
Kitty Walker vs ME - ermm can't rank myself can i?
- loves to fight with people with words
Tommy Walker vs Nizam
- hot-temper - 9, oh yes
- perasan macho - 10!
- brave - 10, well most of us.. the tukimins are
- the serious one - 7, he always shut us up if he thinks we are too loud in public
Kevin Walker vs Yani
- attracted to guy - 10, duh!
- sarcastically funny - 11, yes i give it an 11, she is definitely funny in the most sarcastic way
- slightly insecure, but vain - 10, well u know, normal teenager thing
- hard working - 5, don't get me wrong, my sister is always reading, but i still wouldn't call her hard working. classic example:
my mum: yani! angkat kain!
yani:apa? suruh tidur? OKKKK!
Justin Walker vs Nabil
- the spoil one - 10, ye la last in family kan
- kindest one -9, just look at his photo, the ducks are just one of his many pets
- sweet - 10, he will be one one reminding the others about things like mother's day, father's day etc
- lazy, annoying - ermm 10?
you should meet them and let you be the judge!